. . . but you can't take NY out of the girl! I know D&D is nationwide now, but I still like to think of it as one of my favorite things about NY, right alongside bagles, bakery bread, & NY pizza. Good thing they are mailing out free samples.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just bought some D&D decaf at Giant on sale. i usually buy it at costco for less but they don't have the decaf anymore.
I would have loved the free sample, but again no decaf:(
Re: detergent-i get the costco brand in the BIG jug with a spout b/c they are the only ones that carry High efficiency formula that is free of perfumes.
Today I put on all the extension wands for my new vacume so I could vacume the ceiling corners. When Matthew saw it he said, "That's AMAZING!"
Matthew & Micah's Latest . . .
Matthew is constant clever wit, and Micah is starting to cruise around the living room! I can tell that the brotherly wrestling matches are not far off.
Matthew will often tell me, "Wait, . . . be patient!" Wonder where he go that from? ;-)
1 comment:
I just bought some D&D decaf at Giant on sale. i usually buy it at costco for less but they don't have the decaf anymore.
I would have loved the free sample, but again no decaf:(
Re: detergent-i get the costco brand in the BIG jug with a spout b/c they are the only ones that carry High efficiency formula that is free of perfumes.
Post a Comment