
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use the homemade laundry detergent in cold water! I learned this the hard way and am still trying to get soap smudges off my dark dress clothes. Ugh!
I don't think I will be continuing with the homemade laundry detergent. Here is why:
- Doesn't work in cold water
- When making a big batch the bar soap needs to be chopped up in a food processor. This sent a coating of soap dust all over my kitchen
- I'm tired of choking on the soap dust every time I open the container to use some. Those chemicals can't be good for my lungs

1 comment:
My mom and Penny both use Tandil from Aldi. I've never tried it, but they love it! Not sure how it compares in price, but you might check it out. (We use Cheer from Sam's...not for cost, but because we like it. I just don't use much!!! I think that saves money.)
Post a Comment