Last night Matthew was talking to my sister about their mutual love of teddy grahams. At one point in the conversation Matthew got on his elmo car and "went to the store to buy some". When Laura asked him how much they cost, he didn't skip a beat but quickly proclaimed "$90 BUCKS!" We all cracked up and I have no clue where he learned about money or "bucks".
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Serious Inflation!
Last night Matthew was talking to my sister about their mutual love of teddy grahams. At one point in the conversation Matthew got on his elmo car and "went to the store to buy some". When Laura asked him how much they cost, he didn't skip a beat but quickly proclaimed "$90 BUCKS!" We all cracked up and I have no clue where he learned about money or "bucks".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Remember when Laura use to say at the ripe old age of 5-"If i had a store i would sell THAT for $2.00"?
I remember her saying 10 cents! Everything in the world was 10 cents!
Post a Comment