
Hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a nice time celebrating with Eric's family in Indiana. I'll be sharing some photos soon, but in the meantime, I have many wonderful recipes to post this week!
Spring is coming and that means potluck and picnic season will soon be upon us. If you need an idea for a side dish to share, try out this Tangy Broccoli Salad (from Kraft, of course!) I made this salad over the weekend and we all really enjoyed it, not once, but twice! The leftovers are just as good as the first serving. I personalized the recipe by adding 1/2 cup of roasted, shelled & salted sunflower seeds (an excellent boost of calcium to the already healthy broccoli) This dish is not drowning in mayo, but a little light miracle whip does the trick. I cooked up my own bacon, but I think you could substitute real bacon bits if you're in a hurry. Tuck this recipe away for the warm days ahead- it's a simple crowd-pleaser!

1 comment:
Yum! I think that I've tried this before but with the addition of raisens. You wouldn't think that they would go but they do! :-)
Post a Comment