Thursday, April 16, 2009
Developing a Discipline Philosophy
Matthew is almost 3. I thought we had survived the terrible two's unscathed. But here we are, a few months away from 3 and my little sweetheart is showing signs that he needs direction in the areas of obedience. I experience moments of defiance throughout the day and feel like I'm grasping at straws to know exactly how to respond. I know there are a plethora of books out there on the topic, but I also know I'm not going to read them all. I'm wondering what resources you have found to be most helpful in developing a discipline strategy in times like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love "Shephering a child's heart" by Tedd Tripp... I wouldn't say it's as much of a strategy driven book as I would say it's a book of raising a child who acts and speaks out of the love from their heart. I'd check it out!
Oh Liz! You know that Eric & I always say that 3s are worse than 2s....not to be discouraging, but to prepare you for what is to come. You always did like a good challenge! :)
Post a Comment