For those of you who come here searching for pictures and stories of my darling kids- I've started a new blog that's all them, all the time! It's called "Making Memories Today" and it can be found here. Friends and family are encouraged to sign in and visit us at that blog. ( If you have any trouble just email me.) For recipes, crafts, and random thoughts by Liz, keep visiting us here. I'll have something new every week day this week, so keep checking in!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
New Blog Site
For those of you who come here searching for pictures and stories of my darling kids- I've started a new blog that's all them, all the time! It's called "Making Memories Today" and it can be found here. Friends and family are encouraged to sign in and visit us at that blog. ( If you have any trouble just email me.) For recipes, crafts, and random thoughts by Liz, keep visiting us here. I'll have something new every week day this week, so keep checking in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'd love to keep up with your family and watch you cuties grow, can you add me to the paparazzi?! ;). Danica.Giffen@gmail.com....thanks!
What cute cuties! XOXOXOX
Can we say that Matthew is over his not wanting to take pictures?
I sure hope so!
Post a Comment