After 10 days away, we are home and I'm catching up on life, cleaning, and this poor neglected blog!!! So sorry. The week at my parents home was fun and well timed. I don't know what I would have done had I been home alone all week. Micah has decided to go on a sleeping strike which makes me severely sleep deprived. He's been waking up about 4 times a night and can't get himself back to sleep. I believe that compounding factors are causing the issue and the reasons are not the same this week as they were last week. If you think of it, pray for us as we try to get back into a healthy routine of sleeping and waking :-)
Towards the end of the week, we did get to enjoy the Harrisburg St. Patrick's Day Parade. Eric had just gotten back from his mission trip, and my parents stayed home with Micah in hopes that he would nap. Sooooo, I really enjoyed the two hours to relax and enjoy the festivities. I have never celebrated St. Patty's day before; never dressed in green; never went to the parades! But since my sister married an "Irish man", she's gotten us all into the Celtic spirit :-) Here are some pictures from our spot on the parade route:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment