Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Day

During my trip out East I had the opportunity to spend a great day with two of my college roommates. It was wonderful to catch up and just be together. I miss their friendship as a daily part of my life, but am so grateful that we can always pick up right where we left off. I am also grateful that we also offer each other a lot of grace for what get's missed or overlooked across the miles. When we get together I feel like I am welcome to be myself. It's a blessing to have such friends.

When planning our day together a few weeks back, we decided it would be fun to take pictures of the kids. I always want to practice more, and here were three new models! Our plans for the local park were rained out but Lys has a lovely and well lit home that made a great setting. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Alyssa's two boys and Nichole's youngest daughter. Eric and I think my Micah and Lukas (first picture below) could be brothers :-)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: