Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jackpot!


Have you ever walked into a stationary boutique and fallen in love with EVERYTHING in the store? I have. I walk through the store drooling as if I am looking at paper confections and I want to "try one of each". Unfortunately stationary is one of those little luxuries in life that seam to be a completely impractical expense. I hardly ever make a purchase, with the exception of the beautiful Anna Griffin note cards I found on clearance the other day.

Well, today is my lucky day, and if you like impractical stationary, it's yours too. I hit the free stationary jackpot! Jill over at Homemade by Jill posted a long list of free printables and fabulous websites for graphic inspiration. There are some adorable templates here, I especially like the various bookplates and bottle labels. It still amazes me what you can find on the internet.

I'm off to get new ink for my printer, I've got lots of printing to do :-) Hope you find something you like!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't seem to find the free stationnery from the Jill website.
what heading is it under?

Liz said...

Click on the words "free printables"