
Thanks to everyone who commented with ideas for my "paper trail". They are all so great and helpful! At the present time I think I'm going to use a combination of ideas but I'll talk more about that in a future post once I have a bit more time to think it through. If you still have ideas, please keep the comments coming! But now . . . on to the freebies and deals:
For a free:
Burger (new product) at Arby's go here.
Carmel mocha at Bob Evans, (Dine-in OR Carry out)
Sample of Warm Delights Mini's,
BOGO free sundaes at Basking Robbing
and many other products, go visit Frugal, Freebies, & Deals.
If you happen to utilize Red Box for DVD rentals, she posts new free movie codes every Monday too!
OK, now if you want to have your own FREE PERSONAL DJ to provide you with the music of your choice throughout your work day, check out Pandora. Although this website has been around for a while, I just started using it and I LOVE IT! (just imagine me singing those last three word ;-) I can type in anything from Little Big Town, to Chris Tomlin; Sandra McCracken to The Steve Miller Band. It plays a great mix of songs from that artist and other artists with a similar style/ genre. You can also type in a genre and create a mix that way. It stores your mix as "radio stations" for when you come back, and it gives you the option to say you liked or didn't like a song, so that it knows better what to play for you. Did you ever have that friend who knew good music and was always introducing you to obscure bands that you came to love, even though they weren't top 40? Pandora is that new friend!
Today's final freebie, is a new jewlery give-away. This time I'm giving away a dainty, simple pair of seaglass earings, perfect for the spring and summer seasons. If you want to win this for yourself, or to give to someone you know, you can enter to win by placing a comment after today's post. I don't do anything with your name or entries, I just do it because it's fun to give stuff away :-)

FINALLY, while it's not a freebie, I wanted to send out a **deals alert** for Walmart. Their clearance section is packed with good deals right now. They are clearing out tons of children's toys (overstock from Christmas I presume) and that makes it a great time to stock up on birthday presents. Also, their clothing clearance is a big score. Yesterday I bought Matthew long sleeve t-shirts (by Granimals) for next fall at $1 a piece!!! I also bought him a 3 pieces athletic suit for $3 and sweatshirts for $2. If you haven't been to your Walmart clearance lately, now's a great time to take a peak!
Enjoy your freebies and your Friday my friends!

3 comments:
www.slacker.com is another free streaming radio site. Not as "smart" as Pandora, but thats where I discovered Transformers - The Score while listening to their "Classical -> Movie Scores" channel.
Those are really pretty!
I scored at Walmart today....lots of things for $1!!! Mostly clothes for Sam for next winter. I feel like I need to go back and get a few more items. :)
Post a Comment