cheerios & chex...and I'm sure some crushed ones too, couple peas, and a dried apple chunk. It amazes me how skipping quick sweep makes it look like I've not cleaned in days! I too, sweep 3 times a day - often with the help of a 20 month old ;)
Today I put on all the extension wands for my new vacume so I could vacume the ceiling corners. When Matthew saw it he said, "That's AMAZING!"
Matthew & Micah's Latest . . .
Matthew is constant clever wit, and Micah is starting to cruise around the living room! I can tell that the brotherly wrestling matches are not far off.
Matthew will often tell me, "Wait, . . . be patient!" Wonder where he go that from? ;-)
5 comments:
If you want, I can bring Mickey over for a once a week cleaning. She always comes through for us...
once a week? I clean this up four times a day! :-D
cheerios & crushed cheerios that I've stepped on!!!! among lots of other crumbs. i also sweep 3 to 4 times a day. fun isn't it?!?
play-doh, bacon bits, Honey Bunches of Oats, a couple of puzzle pieces, dried mud, and sand . . . this is just in our dining room!
cheerios & chex...and I'm sure some crushed ones too, couple peas, and a dried apple chunk. It amazes me how skipping quick sweep makes it look like I've not cleaned in days! I too, sweep 3 times a day - often with the help of a 20 month old ;)
Post a Comment