Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Confessions of a Housewife
I was suppose to be emptying the dishwasher.
Instead I worked on my new bag. I mentioned this bag in a recent post. It was inspired by an Amy Butler pattern. Just as all the reviews said, it's a really large bag, and although I tried to decrease the size, it's still huge. But as your grandma might say, "that's how the kids are wearing them these days!" I figure it's a nice size when I want to throw in diapers, wipes, etc. instead of carrying my diaper bag.
Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas for my upcoming vacation! I appreciated all the tips and will be trying them out in just a few days. Maybe I'll have a post trip review in a week or two :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It's really cute, Liz. Good job. I've been sewing up a storm here too. Pics will be up on the blog next week.
Liz! You have out-done yourself..!!!!
This is exceptionally good...
I really like the color combo....I think you would be great in helping people pick out fabric combinations besides being great at making bags.
Very cute! I also like the fabric combo. Have fun on vacation!
Oh Liz, I am so jealous!!! I love it! I have to ditto what everyone else said about the fabric combo, just stunning! I going to attempt a new bag for myself so I will be asking you how you like yours! :)
Have fun on vacation!
oh, this is Em, not Joel... :)
Post a Comment