Friday, June 6, 2008

What can $7 Buy?

As many of you know I love to shop CVS. So this week on my regular treasure hunt I spent $13 in cash, and came home with $6 coupon in Extra Bucks for next week's buys. So what did I get for my $7 expense?


3 packages of Jumbo size pampers
3 bottles of Huggies baby wash
3 cans of reduced fat pringles
2 bags of Chex mix
1 medium bag of M&M's
6 cans of Albacore Tuna
2 large tubes of Colgate Toothpaste
2 bottles of 2x ultra Tide
2 bottles of ultra Dawn dish soap
1 bottle of Glade air freshner

Without the 'extra care card" sales, grocery coupons and Extra Bucks (those things at the end of your CVS receipt) my total would have been $100.35! Needless to say, this week's treasure hunt was very rewarding :-)

PS- I always thought it was silly when people took pictures of what they bought, but you've just gotta show off your treasures!

3 comments:

molly said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Can you do my shopping??? Seriously!

Tiffani P said...

Check out "moneysavingmom.com" she always has good freebie stuff and coupon info, Liz. You'll enjoy. Love you.

CJCOdell said...

LIZ, YOU TRULY ARE AMAZING! I try to do these things to but I just don't know how to use coupons. So after the baby is here and life has some sort of routine, I would like a training course. PLEASE!