
What a silly post this is today (but could it be sillier than taking a picture of my CVS buys?)
Anyhow, I was doing laundry earlier and I thought, "I just have to post about this stuff!" Despite the fact that I always call it "Goo BE Gone", instead of its given name, I really, really, love this stuff. And now, with my stomach being at (what I hope to be) full capacity, I just appreciate it all the more. Some of you may know what it's like when you get to the end of everyday only to discover that everything you ate or prepared that day is being displayed on your t-shirt, across the crest of your belly!!!! Sometimes there are also the occasional signs of being "loved on" by a 2 year old. So many shirts could have been ruined, but not with Goo Gone to fight back! It works wonders. Once you get past the fear of putting what appears to be oil on already soiled clothes, you discover the miracle in this bottle. Melted Chapstick in the dryer? Gone. Drop a french fry on your shirt? No problem. Mystery stains,? Don't even blink an eye. I admit it took me about a year to attempt using this to treat laundry stains; now I can't stop!! The great news is that in searching for this picture to attach, I discovered that they now sell a Goo Gone pen!!! That will make treating stains even easier. Oh the simple joys in life :-)

1 comment:
I had no idea it would work on laundry!!! REALLY?
Post a Comment