Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Pregnancy Pictures & Free Discovery of the Day
I am so grateful to Carrie Jewett for taking these pictures so that I could have pregnancy photos for this baby! She shot these beautiful pictures today, and then I took them home to "play" with them. Only problem is I have just the most basic editing program there is. So I thought of all the times my brother Mike has nagged me for not using Picasa and I decided to go try it out. Their FREE photo editing software is sooooooooooo great. I've only spent about 45 minutes on it, so I am sure there are tons of features I don't even know about yet, but I look forward to learning! You may want to check it out yourself at picasa.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay for brother!
nice pics.
1) love these pics. My fave is with matthew leaning on you and looking at the camera.
2) I'm a picasa user, and it is pretty great software if you don't want to shell out the $$ for Photoshop!! :) All of my best pictures have been edited with Picasa.
Praying for you, Love, Tiff
YAY for belly photos! also try picnik.com. You can link all of your picasa albums right to the website.
-laura
Your pics are great! I took your advice and checked out Picasa. Outstanding! I've been looking for a free photo program that will give me the ability to use focal point effect, and I found it. Yay!
I don't edit my pictures, but I have heard that Picasa is great. Maybe some day I will pick up this hobby. I just started using Snapfish and this has saved me time when I go to Wal-Mart. I can not order my photos from my couch.
You look beautiful and I am so happy that you will be a mother of two little boys. You are going to do great!
Post a Comment