Friday, June 6, 2008

Signs of Summer

There are sooooooooooo many things to post about , I am actually posting 3x today, so be sure to scroll down!!! Yesterday Patty and I went strawberry picking- my first time! We had a great breeze for it, and the ground was surprisingly dry. Matthew enjoyed "helping" mom prep them for freezing today!

Later we ate lunch outside and he decided to continue the messy eating theme of the day!

Back to yesterday, after strawberry picking Patty and I went on our treasure hunts at CVS and Wal-mart. As I mentioned in the previous post I did really great and CVS and thought I wasn't doing too bad, saving $20 in coupons at Wal-mart. But Patty!!!!!! I told her this was making the blog b/c it's pretty amazing.

Patty hit the coupon limit at Wal-mart! Did you know there was one? The manager had to come for approval and bi-pass the computer. So how much did Patty save in coupons? Over $85!!!!! Her subtotal was $144 and she walked out of there spending $59. Amazing.

1 comment:

Tiffani P said...

Awesome!! Tell Patty how great that is!!!