Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Micah Dean Hehman



Micah Dean Hehman

Born June 24 9:48am
6lb 12 oz
18 1/2"
Strawberry Blond Hair

Mommy and Micah are doing very well

Thank you for you prayers

Daddy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me when we can come visit!

Traci said...

I can't believe that hair!! Congratulations!

Jenn said...

congrats!!! :)

pdisandro said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful...er...I mean ruggedly handsome. :-)

Tiffani P said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! CONGRATULATIONS - not just on the birth... but on deciding on a name. Its a great name!!! I am praying for a speedy recovery. I'll be in touch when I think you have sufficiently gotten back on your feet! Love you all!!

Emily said...

yeah! yeah! yeah! I am glad you didn't name him Ella as Matthew might have liked. :) We are so excited for you all! Much love, The Penners

R. said...

Hi, Liz,
My mom directed me to your blog. Congratulations to you, Eric and Matthew and a warm welcome into the world for beautiful baby Micah! I love the gorgeous pregnancy pictures, also, and am so happy for you all!
Love,
Rita

CJCOdell said...

Congratulations to Mommy Liz and Daddy Eric, and big brother Matthew! We are so happy for you and excited to have Micah join the Hehman team! Congrats and our prayers are with you.

paula said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

beukelman blog said...

what a cutie-pie! love that hair! way to go on the c-section! (i've had several!) i hope you recoup well and quick! thinking of you guys! what a blessing little micah is!

Melodie said...

Congrats guys...lost track of time and didn't realize you were due already!! Hope you are doing great and enjoying life with 2 little boys!

Jenetta Penner said...

JUst wanted to stop by and thank you for listing me on your blog!!

And congrats on the new baby.

Jenetta
Frugal Freebies and Deals
http://www.FrugalFreebiesandDeals.com