Wednesday, August 19, 2009
My Goo Love Just Got Bigger
My parents are visiting so if it seems I've been MIA from all online venues, it's because things are pretty busy around here. I could take a moment right now and tell you about being in the midst of pre-season camp, or about Micah's terrible screaming fits, or about my new pantry shelf or blah, blah, blah. But I have just a minute and want to tell you that my love for Goo Gone has reached new levels today. You may recall my previous declaration, but today, after working on a quick MOPS project, my hand was covered in construction cone orange spray paint. My chaco also had some blue spray paint on it. It was not fresh, it had been there for at leaste 30 minutes. But in an effort to find something less damaging than mineral spirits (damaging to both my hands and my shoe), I tried Goo Gone on a whim. Within moments my hand was completely clean, not even color stained. My shoe also cleaned right up. I washed my hands and then went off to serve watermelon to the football team. :-) They were THAT clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment