Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Give In!!


SO I GIVE IN!!! I have held out long enough on not blogging, or reading other's blogs, but just like getting a cell phone, I realize that it's just the way the world functions. Get on board or miss the train. So here I am, creating our family blog, in hopes to reconnect with the world outside of this small town. The hardest thing about setting this up was creating the "title" for our blog. Where do you start? Team Hehman, . . . no no, Hubby, Mac, and Me Make Three . . . (still thinking about that one). For now, I decided that it will be "thoughts from the sidelines". This being football season, this blog represents 1) something to do while we watch film and games half the week, and 2) my reflective thoughts in those moments when I have some time to step out of the game of parenting, working, wife-ing (that's the act of being a wife) and summerize what's been happening.
So here's to our new blog, my first post- as lame as it is, and the hopes of reconnecting with my more tech savvy friends who have been doing this for much longer than I! (oh, and I'll throw in a picture for good measure)

5 comments:

molly said...

It's not a matter of giving in, it's a matter of staying in touch. :) I'm very excited to your blog!!!

And, that picture of Matthew is very cute! Hope you're framing that one.

Tiffani P said...

Sure... your first blog and you get a picture posted. I have been having the worst time with pics. OK, and with updating. But I'm back in town and will need to be updating again starting Friday. :) Love you - but now I have to go get ready for class...

CJCOdell said...

We are so glad to see and hear about life! You motivated us to start a blog too. I guess I will have to waste some time on the computer more often updating people on our life! Talk to you soon!

Mike M said...

Welcome (again) to the blogosphere. If you don't remember, I welcomed you previously in your first attempt at a blog, to which I am still subscribed. http://insidethemindofliz.blogspot.com

Traci said...

I'm just tickled-- yeah, you're blogging!!!