Sunday, September 9, 2007

Helpful Link for Week Night Dinners


I love this link! For easy weeknight dinners go to: 1 Bag, 5 Dinners

As the site says, "Hit the fast lane and get five dinners from just one bag of groceries! Select a grocery bag, print off the shopping list and recipes for the week and you're set." I saw this in the Kraft food and family magazine this month and I thought I'd try it. The meals are fairly healthy and the shopping was REALLY simple and pretty cheap, (yes. . . I dared to show my face in wal-mart again!) When I went to the site, I found that they had 14 WEEKS of meals outlined in this way. I'm even more excited about that! If anyone has a link to similar menu plans- especially healthy ones, please post it! If you don't subscribe to the free magazine, think about signing up. There were a few great crockpot recipes this month too! (Ok, so this was a very "betty crocker" post, but everyone's gotta have dinner, right?

No comments: