
After a very close game against Taylor U, we lost this weekend, literally missing a pass in the endzone at the last second of the game. I can't remember such a heartbreaking game in years. I was so glad that our friends the Falder's and the Uliczny's were visiting from Indiana. Their presence keep our spirits up and brought laughter into a dissapointing afternoon. Unfortunately I was so focused on the game, I hardly took any pictures of this wonderful time with friends, and missed a great opportunity for a rare group photo. To see some pictures of the game, go to the Here U Go or Just a bunch of Falderal blogs listed in the side bar. We had a great time after the game, having dinner, catching up, and trying to get our kids to sleep :-) Here is one great photo of Mike with Lydia and Jonah!

No comments:
Post a Comment