All you readers know that I have recently been taking advantage of lots of freebies, so I thought I'd review a few for you here! I'll put 1 to 5 stars, and a brief comment.
Free Appetizer at Fridays: *** we ordered the nachos, but I prefer traditional nachos. I recommend the pot stickers instead.
Free Kashi Cereal: ***** Using my coupon for $2 off any Kashi ceral, and taking advantage of a sale at Walmart, I got a free full-size box of Kashi's Cinnamon Harvest Cereal. My expectations must have been pretty low because I waited until I was all out of Golden Grahams before even trying it. What a mistake! These are like Frosted Mini-Wheats, only so much better tasting, less sugar, and organic too!
Free Live Active Cereal:**** I got this the same way I got my Kashi Ceral, and this one was almost as good. I really like the pecans in it. A serving size is only 1/2 a cup as opposed to the previous cereal which is a full cup (bonus points for Kashi!)
Free Aquafresh Whitening: *** I am usually a Colgate girl, but I loaded up on a bunch of free toothpaste at CVS's recent sale. I really like this toothpaste, very refreshing. I can't say my teeth are glowing in the dark yet, but hey, it was free.
Free Chicken Sandwich at McDonald's: **** Ok so IF I totally forget the "fried factor" on this one, and I recognize that I am comparing it to other fast food sandwiches, this one was pretty good!!!
Free Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell: ***** I loved this! I had the Mango Strawberry flavor and will probably buy one someday (but not yet, I've got one more freebie coupon!)
Tomorrow I will go get my free bottle of Wish-Bone Bountifuls Salad dressing- expect a review on that soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, so Liz I have to thank you for encouraging my purchase of the Kashi cinnamon harvest cereal. It is sooooo good! I totally agree that it is even better than Frosted Mini wheats. It might even be my new favorite cereal...
Post a Comment