Can I say it again, I love free stuff! I have gotten a free sample of something or other, in my mailbox, everyday this week! What do I do with them? Use them right away, or put them in my travel bag so that I don't have to buy small toiletries when I fly (you know- with the whole 3 oz rule). While this one won't come to your mailbox, it is a great deal. Just in time for summer! Go here for details on how to get your free bottle of Wish-Bone Bountiful salad dressing. Don't forget Freebies 4 Mom has TONS of freebies and coupons if you are interested in more!
PS- I went to get my free Fruista Freeze drink from Taco Bell last night, and our piddly little TB won't be carrying them. Bummer! I will have to keep them on hand for when I am in the BIG CITY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment