Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Love Freebies!!!


So I really love free stuff, and I am loving the blog, Freebies 4 Mom which is always informing me of free samples and offers. It seems like there is something new everyday. Today I got my free "southern style chicken sandwich" at McDonalds, in addition to a free sample of facewash, a free sample of shampoo & conditioner, and a free recipe book from Ocean Spray in the mail. If I lived anywhere near a Dunkin Donuts (yet another thing I miss about NY) you can bet I would have been lined up for the free 16 oz iced coffee's they were giving away from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. today. Despite that loss, I did clip my coupon for my free bottle of Kraft Salad dressing, out of my free Food and Family magazine that came yesterday (check yours too!) I love freebies!!!! So I am going to start a link on my sidebar to link you up to my favorite freebies as I discover them. If you want to know about more freebies than I can possibly keep up with posting, check out Freebies 4 Mom .Many giveaways require you provide an email address, but I have a yahoo account just for that purpose, (you may want to do that too). Enjoy your free samples!

6 comments:

Mike M said...

While it's not free, you might want to look at "Eat This, Not That" before downing your free McDonalds sandwich. I saw it at the book store the other day and found it pretty informative...I'll never go to Macaroni Grill again.

pdisandro said...

I love freebies as well. I've already ordered my free Kashi granola: http://www.kashi.com/outreach/off_your_rump/free_sample

Liz said...

Hey Mike M- do you run the "let's ruin everyone's fun" blog???? Don't tell me about Mac Grill, I like that place! (I already can't drink a frappacino at Starbucks after I heard about the "special formula" they use). Next thing you know you are going to be telling me that having two little boys is expensive,loud, messy, exauhsting, and bad for my social life!!!!

Liz said...

Yey Patty! More free stuff! I just ordered mine, hopefully Matthew won't scarf down this one like he did the last granola sample I got! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love freebies too!

Anonymous said...

http://www.scholastic.com/teddytrail/
forgot the link last time!