
Despite my history, I love this football life. I love the game, the experience, the team atmosphere, and feeding the Offensive line. I also love the journey it's been; stretching, growing, teach us perseverance each year, and that's just in our home life! :-) The emotion of the game is so exciting as well. I almost had tears the other day at practice. I embarrass myself but that's ok, I'm excited for these young men, for what they are learning, what they are striving to do, and hopefully be as well.
This year will be interesting. Transitions always are. I'll want it to be easy, but things worth having and doing never are. If you keep checking back here, I'll keep you posted on how this 10th season unfolds!

1 comment:
The Lord bless you in this new year of adventure!! I love football, too! And, as you, when I was a teen I would have never imagined marring a pastor. After 36 years as a "pastor's wife" I wouldn't trade it. Our lives are a journey with the Lord, and with soo many people we learn to love along the way. I thank the Lord for the Montalvo family...for all they have meant to us over the years! I also thank him for your love for photography and the many beautiful pictures you capture!!
You catch the sparkle in the eyes! Love it! Love ya, Mrs. B (Nancy)
Post a Comment