
We crammed a lot of summer fun into last weekend! We went to the county fair in Eric's home town, visited with family, enjoyed wonderful weather, went camping, rode the gator (of course) and picked a few berries! Here are some pictures from the fair, which was especially fun this year since Matthew was able to participate in so much more. Here he is insisting on pulling the wagon rather than riding in it.
Eric and his dad can't go to a fair without getting a corn dog . . .
and it looks like Eric is passing down the family tradition!
Matthew was in tractor heaven in the antique tractor tent
And he even got to ride some of the newer ones.

1 comment:
I'm a sucker for corn dogs too - I've been avoiding them lately (trying to eat lower carbs and more healthy) - but if I were at a fair all bets would be off! :)
Love these photos - especially Matthew's green-mouthed wave from the car ride!
T
Post a Comment