We are back from vacation and there is so much to catch up on; laundry, bills, appointments, and life in general. I have about a months worth of photos to work on so I will be learning patience with myself in the next few weeks. One of the things we did at the beach was take family portraits. It's quite the challenge when there are three kids under three and the photographer needs to get in most of the pictures too! Anyhow, here is a sneak preview, the first one I love b/c it shows what REALLY happened while we were trying to get "happy family" shots.
Our family feet pic
Aren't they adorable?!!!! My father in law was teasing my mother in law about her wind-blown hair but I think this is just cute as a button.
Matthew had so much fun exploring on the beach all week. While the photo session wasn't his best moment, he did say that his favorite activity was when we went crabbing on the beach one night after dinner.





3 comments:
I just love these pictures!
they capture everyone's uniqueness.
You're getting really good, Liz!
Absolutely love them. Can't wait to see the rest! Love, Angie
ohhh, such a teaser with the pics, I just love them! I bet you just loved the scenery to work with!
Post a Comment