Sorry it's been so quiet here on Thoughts from the Sidelines, I've had little time to think, or at least type out what I'm thinking! One of these days I'll write an update on our life, but for now, here are some more of those family vacation pictures! I'm not a huge fan of "matchy matchy" family photos and think it works best in a few situations. So instead we tried to all stay within a few complimentary colors, here- white, navy and green (with some Khaki mixed in too). I liked this combo and how it turned out, especially for our nautical surroundings :-)





1 comment:
Hi there Liz, Eric, and your beautiful boys! THey are too cute! I love the family pics! You guys look great! I found your blog through Jess and this is my second time visiting it. I hope to stop by and get updates on your family! Liz, I loved your post about holding onto the summer! Tu is about to start football, school too and I found myself doing this same, but yes! Let's hold onto those days we have left! God is good! If you ever are in Cali come visit or stay with us! We would love to have you!
Post a Comment