Many of you have been a great resource in the past, so I am asking for your ideas again.
Christmas is coming and we want to hear from you.
What was your child's favorite toy between 18 and 36 months of age? I'm hungry for ideas, so please please please comment!
3 comments:
Thomas, trains sets, & Little People are the first things that come to my mind...
Tractors, anything farm, and more tractors! :)
Oh, and the cheap little stick horse. They all started playing with them when they learned to walk, and they still gallop around all day.
I'll keep thinking...
I have never had an 18-36 month child before, but we got Cade a rocking horse from my "secret spots". I know that Matthew would love Little People too because Cade plays with the Alphabet Animal set we have a lot. And trucks, tractors . . . anything that he can push on the floor! Just thought you might like to hear what Cade is playing with and love!
Post a Comment