Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged- Were You?

Ok, so my friend Traci "tagged" me last week and now I have to tell you 7 unusual/ interesting things about myself. I'm gonna try . . . .

1. I've never, in all my life, eaten a grilled cheese sandwich. It's just one of the least appealing things I can thing of eating.

2. My very Italian family calls "Italian Wedding Soup", "Christmas Soup". Maybe it's b/c we have never been to a wedding where it was actually served, but more likely because my grandmother made it from scratch every single Christmas I can remember (and most thanksgivings too).

3. I had a solo in every school choir concert from 5th through 8th grade. Time changes us, and our voices so now I only sing to Matthew :-)

4. Once my picture was in Forbes Magazine (I believe it's the October 1985 issue), I was walking into the grocery store at the right time. It can now be found in libraries across America.

5. For years I have been testing my theory that people rarely like both pickles and green olives. Most people like one or the other. Those who like both are more a freak of nature, rather than the norm. (no offense!)

6. Once when I was little, my brother kept me out of his room by hot wiring his bedroom door. The minute I touched it, I got a little reminder to Keep Out!

7. I was on a mission to be in all 50 states by the time I was 30, but I obtained an extension on that deadline- due to "life". I have 7 states to go including Hawaii- can't wait for that one!

I think I'm suppose to tag some of you now soooooooooooo - tag you are it:
pennerblog
fblife
Tiff's
A Tall Boy and A Half Pint
Mike
The Odell Offering

4 comments:

molly said...

Okay, I think your pickle/green olive theory is strange! I know that most of my family LOVE both...including me! :)

Unknown said...

I like pickles and green olives

Your Husband

Liz said...

I think this only proves the point :-)

Traci said...

We've never talked about wedding soup before! My family makes it from scratch too! We had it every Christmas eve at my great-grandmother's house. Now my mom makes it occasionally. The question is, does your family's recipe include the dough pockets, the egg clumps of parmesan cheese, or both? I LOVE WEDDING SOUP!