So Matthew took a little fall over thanksgiving, maybe he wanted to steal the attention away from his beautiful cousin in grandma's annual christmas photo!


No but really, despite the fall, he had a GREAT time with his cousin Zoe, who you can tell he is very affectionate to. He is not as gentle with her dog Cabo, but they had fun too.

Matthew's nose is healing quickly and already looking tons better.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor Matthew!
He looks like he took a nice shot. I am sure it is one of many.
I like the obligatory Montalvo hair style.
I am so proud of Matthew for keeping his face up when he tackled the step at my parents house
Coach Hehman
WOW! Now THAT is a football player, Liz! I was going to ask what happened, then I saw Eric's post. Yikes!
But luckily, it did not diminish his cuteness. :)
Love you! Tiff
Post a Comment