It's freezer club time again. I am so excited about the yummy meals this month, (you know, to enhance my already holiday-bloated hips).
Here is what I made for freezer club this month. It's a Rachel Ray recipe I started making back in our Greenville power cooking club. I also made this Spanish Rice to go with it. Both are quick and yummy, and a great winter pick me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You froze both..I am assuming the burritos before you put lettuce and tomato on them? Do you have a set of recipes you use regularly for your freezer club? I really like the benefit of quick but healthy meals. So I would love any additional recipes that work for you.
Kirsten, no I did not freeze the lettuce or tomatoe, it's more of a last minute topping. Then with rice, the key to freezing it seems to be letting it cool completely in the fridge before freezing it. Then you don't get the "mush" :-) Did you see the meatbal recipe from last month's freezer club?
Post a Comment