Monday, October 18, 2010

House Pics Before & After

We had the staff for dinner Saturday night, and as I was preparing and saw my clean house I thought, "better grab the camera!" :-) I'm posting pics of the kitchen and family room today, more another time.

before


after


another kitchen before
And after. I just made new curtains for the windows but they are not up yet- sorry!



one of my favorite purchases of late was this cabinet from IKEA

view into the family room before

View into the family room now


We still have some things to work on and tweak, but we are happy to call it home:-)








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

molly said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! And can't wait to come visit!! :)

Tiffani P said...

Totally love the white cabinets in the kitchen. I so wish I could do that in the Palace - but alas, I am stuck with dark wood. Really like the shelves around the fireplace, too!

Unknown said...

What a big difference! So pretty:)

CJCOdell said...

I am catching up on all my blog reading. The house looks great . . . you are so good at decor and remodling. You have the "vision."