on life! Matthew had his first official day of school today! Yes, there were tears, but by me, not him. Oh, and Micah, but that's just because he wanted to stay and have fun too :-)
hi Liz! I am Dan's wife, one of Eric's friends from Taylor. We recenlty saw Eric when he came into town (Fort Wayne) for a game. He told us about you and the boys (wish we could meet!) and the website. Your photos are stunning! Such cute boys, and what a beautiful blog. I hope to connect sometimes, even if via the blog world! :)
Today I put on all the extension wands for my new vacume so I could vacume the ceiling corners. When Matthew saw it he said, "That's AMAZING!"
Matthew & Micah's Latest . . .
Matthew is constant clever wit, and Micah is starting to cruise around the living room! I can tell that the brotherly wrestling matches are not far off.
Matthew will often tell me, "Wait, . . . be patient!" Wonder where he go that from? ;-)
3 comments:
so cute. And I just can t get over those blue eyes and red hair!
I can't believe how grown up they look!!!
hi Liz!
I am Dan's wife, one of Eric's friends from Taylor. We recenlty saw Eric when he came into town (Fort Wayne) for a game. He told us about you and the boys (wish we could meet!) and the website. Your photos are stunning! Such cute boys, and what a beautiful blog. I hope to connect sometimes, even if via the blog world! :)
Love, Polly
My blog is linked, and your hubby is on there!
Post a Comment