It was so fun for me to watch my son go to the ice cream truck for the first time! Now I know I've said that the ice cream man is a wonderful memory and a scary concept. Think about it- some guy gets a van, puts stickers all over it, fills it with treats, and drives through neighborhoods looking for kids. CREEPER! But this truck was different. Our friend hired it to come to her son's b-day party and all the proceeds benefit children's cancer research. It was a touching story and a I was thrilled to see my son enjoy ice cream while participating in a wonderful cause.

On a side note, May has been a fun and exciting month, and I am failing miserably at blogging it all. I'm going to try in a few short posts, to get us all caught up.


1 comment:
What flavor was that, Matthew?
Post a Comment