Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We'll Ask God

Yesterday morning started out rough, and we were all cranky and needing to get out. So I decided to pack a picnic lunch and scurry the boys to the van so we could go check out a new location for photo sessions. It was a wonderful place, and I was excited to find great nooks and crannies for portraits, as well as pine scented trails for hiking. (Did you know pine scented trails bring tear of joy to my eyes?- really!)
But even better than the trails was my son's great comment. As we were exploring the outside of this beautiful Manor Home (part of the park) , Matthew said, "Mom, I really like this house. We need to ask God if it's the right one for us so that we can buy it!" :-) After laughing a good while I thought, "If God says yes, we just might have to ask Him for some maids too!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Schenk Family said...

Liz I love this park there are also bike trails as well. Some great times for the summer.

molly said...

I love this post!!!! Can't wait to come visit! :) I got your text....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! We will talk soon!

Emily said...

such a great post... shows that even when we are all cranky, kids are learning! And sounds like Matthew is learning some great things!