Since I have two hands, and two boys, there has been little time for blogging lately, but if you are checking this that means you have not given up on us, - yey! They say the second child never gets photographed as much as the first, and as a second child I agree. So I tried to capture Micah at three months, along with Matthew at 27 months, the other day. Here are our latest pictures, hope you enjoy them. Let me know if you think the boys look alike or not- the verdict is still out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job on the pics!!! I see some similarities in the two, although mostly they really different to me. One will be the tall dark handsome one and the other with have the blue eyes that steal your heart! :)
They are both darling! It will be fun to watch Micah as he grows and changes. Right now Matthew looks so much like his Mom and Micah like his Dad. But everyone said Zoe looked nothing like me until she was about 12-14 months, and now everyone says she looks exactly like me. They change so much!
We had a great time last weekend. Hopefully we can do it again soon.
I love all the pictures of the boys they look so cute
Post a Comment