
It's been six weeks and I still chuckle every time I realize that I have a red-headed baby! People come up to me all the time and say "He looks nothing like you! It's hard to believe he's yours!" In case you were thinking of saying the same, please DON'T. It's not a very nice thing to say to someone who is just getting over a c-section and spends 8 hours a day nursing this wee one! The kinder people I meet use their words to recommend nicknames for little Micah, mostly based on his hair color. Some of the names suggested are Big Red, Little Eric, Cinnamon, and my mom's personal favorite- Prince Harry (do you see the resemblance?) So why don't you throw us some suggestions or let us know your favorite among those mentioned. He's too adorable not to have a nickname!

7 comments:
Those eyes are just beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys next week...hopefully Eric has run this by you! :)
i've been appropriately labeled "the king of nicknames" so i'm honored to be the first. I propose a nickname of "micah the red" after the great new world explorer.
-jp
I love "Cinnamon" - I think that is so hilarious and fun. When I get to visit (eventually), that's what I'm calling him!
Oh my goodness. I didn't know he had red hair. The question is: Why does Micah have the red hair and Lydia does not?
I'm just a little bitter.
The Great Red Hope
The Great Red Hope
I'm thinking Bob! Like Bob the tomato! :)
Post a Comment