Matthew is in the process of learning to share. He even has to share his exclusive blog featuring HIM! You see, this is the first post featuring his little brother! That's right, come mid-June, Matthew is going to have his very own little brother- who doesn't have a name quite yet. We keep asking him what we should name the baby, and his answers are pretty consistent: "Elmo" or "Ella" (which is our friends 4 month old daughter). Hmmmmmm, I don't know if Matthew will have the final say.
Here is a fun picture from our ultrasound. The baby had his hand out in a five finger wave, but just as the tech went to take a picture of it, he change his gesture to two fingers. The tech wrote "peace" because he thought the baby was making a peace sign. Eric think's he was really saying "I'm #2!" We'll take name suggestions should you want to comment :-)


7 comments:
So much fun! We are so excited for baby boy #2! We can't wait to meet him. Sounds like Matthew is full of energy like Cade!
So I had no idea there was even a baby on the way until Mike said something after talking to Eric yesterday.
Congratulations! I love talking names and would gladly give suggestions. I'm actually a little obsessed, and since I'm not personally planning to name any more babies....:)
Give us some direction-- bible, old fashioned, modern?
Isn't it an Italian tradition to name your second son after your brother-in-law?
Like we need one more "Steve" in the family? :-)
Sorry Traci! Announcing this one has been a weird deal and there are people here in greenville that are still just finding out! Go figure! Anyhow, we are up for ANY name suggestions. Eric's not too "edgy" but I'll entertain anything. Just no H's or anything ending with -on,-en, -an, you get the idea. It just sounds weird with our last name. You guys are responsible for our marriage (along with God of course)- why not name our kids too!
congrats, liz! what a little miracle in there! do you know it's a boy for sure - i noticed you referred to baby as "he"?
Hey there...just stumbled across your blog so I added you to my favorites if you don't mind! Congrats...I too had no idea...the word hadn't spread yet, but I am very excited for you and your family!! Take care of yourself!! Boy names I like still are Graham (I know Jami has Graham, but it was one of my 3rd boy names, Eli, Issac...just a few. Good luck and tell Papa Hehman congrats!
Post a Comment