It's been forever since we've posted anything, I'm not sure if anyone is still checking this site! December was filled with cookie-exchanges, and Christmas parties, the football awards banquet, holiday shopping and decorating, travel to Columbus, IN to be with Eric's family for a week, then hosting a second Christmas at our home with Liz's whole family. The holiday festivities ended this weekend as the last of our company left and the Christmas decorations were packed up. We had so much fun and are grateful we were able to celebrate with both sides of the family. We've had the weekend to rest up and now we are on to whatever 2008 holds for us! Here are some pictures from holidays. I can't say was the best at stopping to capture the memories, but I got a few!

Elmo and little people were a big hit this year! As was farm stuff. Matthew even got to ride in some big equipment with Grandpa Hehman!

Matthew was also able to visit with his Great Grandpa Ed and Great Grandma Ruth


Matthew was excited to get to open presents all over again!


He loves his "Zia" Laura, and her presents :-) This final picture is of Matthew in his new ball pit. Can we say "good times"?
1 comment:
Love the pictures....and, I still check here! :) Looks like Matthew made out very well for Christmas!!!
Also, I think your title should read "Christmas 2007" not 2008. :)
Post a Comment